Thursday, November 8, 2012

Creativity Contract-Images



        When it comes to photography, I consider myself a rookie. However, I find photography very interesting, and I envy those who are very skilled in this profession and hobby. Taking photos allows us to capture the moment, and possess memories that otherwise we may not be able to hold onto. By editing images, individuals can turn average photos into beautiful masterpieces, which can later be enjoyed by anyone. Prior to this project I had minimum experience in capturing and editing photos, so I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about this aspect of creativity!
       This past weekend, I traveled to Berkeley, California to visit my boyfriend Campbell, and couldn't think of a better opportunity to take pictures. My images capture moments from the entire trip; from the runway at Hartsfield-Jackson, in Atlanta, to the Golden Gate in San Fran! I took the majority of these photos on my iPhone, and edited them with the help of Instagram and Vintique. I further edited these mobile images, along with the few on my camera, with the help of iPhoto. I know that my photos are not studio worthy by any means, but are the perfect stepping stone to introduce me to this amazing skill. I hope you enjoy my photos!


























No comments:

Post a Comment